Thursday, August 27, 2015

Are You a Newbie?

If you're new to this blog, welcome!  If you're new to blogging in general, scroll down to get the "whys and hows" of this publication, plus all previous posts.  This is a new venture for me, and the technicalities are challenging.  But it's set up for you to follow me if you wish, meaning the posts will also come to your email. (scroll to the bottom right) I only post about every 7-10 days.

I am having issues receiving comments, as are some other bloggers, but I'm working on that along with other things to make it look and work better.  

If you like what you see and know others searching for this type information, please share.  I pray you will find Serve In Faith informational and hopefully thought provoking, and that it will spur you to serve in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment