Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Texas Hill Country Bluebonnets

Hi there.  Long time no see.

Have you ever felt uninspired?  Overwhelmed?  Maybe (slightly) depressed?  Listening to God's nudges, winks, suggestions, and when He yells in your heart, but choosing to ignore Him?  Yeah, me too.  Hence the month hiatus from this blog.

And to tell the truth I don't have much to contribute now, either.  At least not in the way I should, which is to share the suggestions I have for serving your fellow man, woman and child.  Oh I still have the suggestions.  Just not in the mood to share much.  Am I being led in another direction? 
Huuummmm..........   Something to consider.

Give me some time and I'll be doing more.  Of whatever I'll be told to do by The Big Guy.

Maybe you can pay attention and do more of whatever it is you're supposed to be doing, too.

I'll give you some more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment